Joint Operations Maniacs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joint Operations Maniacs Clan

Joint Operations game onlineplaying mania!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big problem with statistic :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^wGm^Hitman

Male
Number of posts : 17
Spesial Level : Big problem with statistic :( EDITOR
JO Rank : Big problem with statistic :( Rank26
Win Percentage :
Big problem with statistic :( Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Big problem with statistic :( Right_bar_bleue

Hamachi IP : 5.182.81.163
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Big problem with statistic :( Empty
PostSubject: Big problem with statistic :(   Big problem with statistic :( Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb 2008 - 7:00

Sorry, but i must complain about statistic system. I have very bad ping and every game is agony for me, but i play. Also i play deep in the night (3-4h am), all day im like drank. Playing with frends should be fun, but this isnt. Statistic not work properly (bmt is so bad, i think we should stop statistic), i sacrifice to much without any result.

No hard feeling, i know that people who host try everthing and they deserve respect and gratitude, but im so tired from this game.
I must rest a little, see you.
Back to top Go down
HaRdCoRe
Webmaster
Webmaster
HaRdCoRe

Male
Number of posts : 71
Humor : THE BOSS! LOL
JO Rank : Big problem with statistic :( Rank31
Win Percentage :
Big problem with statistic :( Left_bar_bleue77 / 10077 / 100Big problem with statistic :( Right_bar_bleue

Hamachi IP : 5.215.122.208
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Big problem with statistic :(   Big problem with statistic :( Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb 2008 - 13:52

My friend for sure you can complain as everybody else about the statistics problem!
But where is the real problem?confused
Have anybody ever think that?confused
Have anybody try to help this cituation?confused

I am the top game HOSTER of WaR GaMeS MaNiAcS JO game at the moment, but who have ask me about
the problems and the difficultys i have to past for get online the statistics of the games we have play and
we still playing almost every night? Suspect

How many have ever ask me that how many programs and scripts i have try for to find the best one for
us to show our statistics online? Suspect

How many have ever ask me that how many times i get game crashes because of those programs and
scripts and especially in times when server is full of players which they be MAD affraid and ANGRY Mad to me after
that (GAME CRASH) even it is not my fold but it is an ERROR of that statistics programs? Suspect

And the most funny is that when you go to them forums to look for support, the only what you get is
one big NOTHING No because they don't give you anything else than the same answers and ideas as to
everyone else, which already Rolling Eyes you have make them all without to get any solve to your problem!

Some of them (the creators of that programs) they put others to say that they are in holydays, so they
dont give you any help because they dont HAVE anything else to give you and because they KNOW scratch that
them creation is full of bugs and mistakes!

So the only thing what you have to do is to wait that someone of them think about and sit down and
search for problems on that shity programs or scripts and find some way to make some changes so
hopefylly fix some of them! Rolling Eyes

A big THANKS to the few who try to help me as much they can!

Just be cool and DONT WORRY BE HAPPY my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargames-mania.net
MULTITIER
MULTITIER

Male
Number of posts : 71
Humor : English, Sarkastic, intelektual
JO Rank : Big problem with statistic :( Rank13
Win Percentage :
Big problem with statistic :( Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Big problem with statistic :( Right_bar_bleue

Hamachi IP : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Babstats Multitracker and his problems   Big problem with statistic :( Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 6:38

After some problems in the beginning should the stats now work to 85%.
Until you try to change maps too much a problem that cant be solved so easy.
I call it - IP problem -
When using BMT ( Babstats Multitracker some times a error comes when a player is conected but his ip is not tracked.
Then bmt genarets a continues error until the player is leaving the game.
We dont know why the ip is not tracked.
Maybe a config prob. of the players pc.

As it is now bmt is freeware without any support, but we dont have a better tracking prog. .
Anyone who as abilty in php would be welcome to help make bmt the prog. we want.

Yours Multitier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big problem with statistic :(   Big problem with statistic :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big problem with statistic :(
Page 1 of 1